We Love Volunteers!
In order to volunteer in classrooms, at school events, and go on field trips you will need to complete the following steps. They do not need to be completed in order, but they must ALL be completed prior to volunteering. You will receive final confirmation from PTO prior to starting.
- All volunteers need to complete the North Clackamas School District Volunteer Application which includes a background check. Background checks are good for 3 years then volunteers need to refill out the application. To check background status, login to your Help Counter account www.helpcounterweb.com/ci/volunteer or contact OTE PTO for background check status firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Go to North Clackamas School District Website at www.nclack.k12.or.us
- Go to PARENTS tab and then to VOLUNTEER
- Follow the prompts to submit your volunteer application
- Once the application is processed, volunteers will be notified when the background check has been approved
- Submit proof of vaccination status to Kim Webb in the OTE office (in person or by email email@example.com or apply for a religious or medical exception on the NCSD website.
- Fill out and return two liability forms from NCSD website to Kim Webb in the OTE office.
- Complete in-person, site specific training.
- Volunteer trainings will be held occasionally throughout the year. Trainings will be at OTE for approximately 30 minutes.
- Read and acknowledge with a signature the code of confidentiality. This will be done at the volunteer training.
- Receive confirmation from OTE PTO that you completed all necessary steps and cleared to volunteer.
(NOTE: OTE PTO will notify the school and teachers when you are set to start volunteering.)
In person volunteer training at OTE. 30-minute sessions. You do not need your background check approved prior to attending a training.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a 1-1 training session.
- September 22 at 7 pm - childcare available
- September 24 at 10 am - no childcare
- October 20 at 7 pm - childcare available
- October 22 at 10 am - no childcare
- November 1 at 5:30 pm - no childcare
- November 9 at 2:45 pm - no childcare
- November 17 at 7 pm - childcare available
Papa Murphy's on Sunnyside
Wed, 3/22 and Thurs, 3/23
Online ONLY. Code: Pizza
Donating 20% back to OTE.
Yearbooks are already on sale for this year! Go to www.treering.com/
Wildcat Spirit Store
Get your wildcat merch! Wildcat Spirit Store
- Wednesday, April 26
- Thursday, April 27
- Wednesday, May 24
- Thursday, May 25
- Thursday, June 1