We Love Volunteers!
There are MANY different ways to get involved and volunteer with the PTO! Periodically throughout the school year, we will send out volunteer email requests with links to sign up for specific events or tasks. However, before you are able to volunteer in the classroom, at school events or on field trips, you need to complete the North Clackamas School District's application and background check. Your background check is good for 3 years once completed.
Here's how to get started:
1. Click on this link to submit your Volunteer Application and Background Check with the North Clackamas School District: https://www.helpcounterweb.com/welcome/apply.php?district=northclackamas
2. Follow the prompts to complete the application.
3. The PTO Volunteer Coordinator will contact you after the application and background check have been approved to schedule a time for you to attend a mandatory Volunteer Training session at Oregon Trail.
4. After your training is complete, teachers will be notified that you are able to start volunteering!
1. Read Volunteer Essentials and the Code of Confidentiality*. Click here to read.
2. Sign off in the office that you have read and understood what it says (both sides).
*This document is printed and posted by the volunteer sign in computer in the office, along with a sign off sheet. This will ensure all volunteers and staff have the same information regarding our role and responsibilities as volunteers.
A couple reminders:
- All NEW volunteers (who have never volunteered at OTE before) must complete an in-person training.
- If you have completed an in person training this year you do not need to sign off on the document.
What do I do on days I volunteer?
Anytime you volunteer at school, you must enter through the main office, collect your volunteer name tag from the appropriate bin and sign in using the volunteer check-in computer. Please see the main office staff for assistance.
Email us at email@example.com
- Thursday, November 5