It is the mission of the Oregon Trail PTO to:
Promote the welfare of the children of Oregon Trail Elementary in their home, school and community.
Bring home and school into a closer relationship so that the parents and staff may cooperate in ensuring success for each student.
Afford opportunities for building a stronger community within the school.
Raise funds to help meet the needs of the staff and students at Oregon Trail Elementary School which are not provided for by the North Clackamas School District. This may include, but is not limited to, providing programs that enhance student learning, assisting with student scholarships and field trips, supporting staff with grants, supplies and equipment.
Our goal as a PTO is to have as much parent participate in day-to-day school activities as possible!
2019-2020 Board of Directors
- President - Lindsey Sullivan
- Vice President - Torrey Pietrok
- Treasurer - Rachel Arnold
- Secretary - Lisa Ewers
- VP of Fundraising - Erin Martyn
- Volunteer Coordinator - Chelsea Hendrikx
- VP of Communications - Christina Hecht
- VP of Family Activities - Gina Noyes & Jamie Martin
CONTACT US AT:
Minutes will be added after each meeting occurs.